K4kids: Learn colors with funny spider-man cartoons parking cars on parking area and dancing spider man how to park car
Hi Kids Welcome to K4KIDS
Learning Funny Cartoon Animation Nursery Rhymes and Music Videos. New Funny & Educational Animation Videos. We try to produce best quality kids nursery rhymes and 3d stories and short films , and video Game plays for kids etc…..
We love You!
Thanks for watching!
Thank you for subscribing!
If you are considering becoming an Animator, it’s a great practice to make up random 5-10 sec animations. When I was in school, the teachers asked the students to create short stories- constantly. Some students found it difficult to keep their stories short and simple, receiving failing grades in some cases because they got too lost in their stories.
Tips on creating short stories:
- Starting the story as close to the end as you can.
- Including at last one character they can strongly identify with – either negatively or positively.
- Reveal character motivation or traits essential to the story.
- Ensuring that each character included needs something – even if it was to deliver the paper.
- Metaphors are a great tool – but keep the related to everyday life – or you will lose your audience. In animation, you can be very creative in how you want to express your point and metaphor in the story. You can be very literal or “trippy” depending on who your audience is.
- Know your basic audience and avoid alienating them. Appeal and what people can relate to is an important foundation if you want people to watch your videos.
- Keep a notebook at all times! A quick note now can be a great story tomorrow.
- Have fun with it! If you are not having fun, take a nap. Ideas have to marinate and evolve within you, so relax, have fun and let them flow.
For more animations by K4KIDS, go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOFqaDCs1SjbTUWQFU3IflA
For more Kids Videos by other Artists, go to: http://animationstation.com/category/kids-shows/